Thursday, April 9, 2009

Favorite Scene

One of the things that really impressed me about Twilight was how certain scenes were written so visually that I could picture them in my head with absolute clarity. I have a couple of favorite scenes and would be curious to know yours.


My faves:


1. Edward and Bella in the meadow at the end of Eclipse, in which Edward realizes that forcing Bella into marriage isn't making her happy and attempts to "give in," only to have Bella put on the brakes.


2. Edward, Jacob, and Bella in the tent


3. Bella, Edward, and Alice in the Volturi stronghold.

6 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favorites is when Bella escapes Alica and Jasper in the airport in Twilight to go meet James.

    I could really feel the fear and tension, it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh and in the second book, from when Alice has her vision on - loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's just because I am rereading them right now, but I adore the early Twilight scenes in the biology lab. The tension between Bella & Edward is so palpable- the on again, off again, just made my heart race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meadow. Oh, and the meadow, and I'm also a huge fan of the meadow scene. I think I need to go lie down, now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, you're right. I think I had more of a physical reaction (heart pounding, butterflies in the stomach) from this series of books than I've ever had before.

    For me, it's in Eclipse, when Edward says "I love you. I want you. Right now." Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When he kisses her in the first book...

    *faints* lol

    ReplyDelete